Let's talk about The Notebook

I wont lie to you. I have had a headache for the last two days. Not pounding, but an annoying one. Pretty sure it’s because I am eating half as many carbs as I used to and my body has to adjust to it. Ouch. I am way less bloated though. I didn't even realize I was bloated, and now all my pants are looser. 

I have a funny story for you. Do you know what a kipping pull-up is? See how you push the chin and shoulders forward? I like to push them really forward so that I have more momentum and therefore it’s easier. I tried something new the other day. I tried letting go right as I was completely forward. Want to know what happens? You start flying, like a bird, and then you think of Rachel McAdams in the Notebook and how dreamy Ryan Gosling is. And then gravity slaps you in the face, literally. It’s super funny, and I like making people laugh so that’s why I did it.
 Okay, maybe you had to be there.

I went to went to Mad Greens yesterday. 
See that yellow thing right ^ there. 
That's corn. That's a grain. I fail. There's also cheese in there. I am going to allow myself some dairy every once in a while. I thought this was very informative on dairy. 

I am a culinary genius.  I put avocado on top of eggs on top of spinach. Yeah... I was over the sweet potato this morning. 
My grocery list is very different all of the sudden. I am hoping that once I build a base, this will start to be a little cheaper. 

I promised you I would make these. Paleo Fig Fudge balls :)))) they make you smile. And then you have to hide them from yourself because you can't stop eating them.  Good luck. 


Then I made this beauty for lunch. I have always said the reason I could never be a vegetarian is because of burgers. I LOVE burgers. This was delicious! I thought I would miss the bun more, but I didn't. I just seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then cooked it on the stove in olive oil. YUM :). 



Comments

  1. Those balls are freakin' delicious...guy at our gym makes em...tasty, tasty balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooooooo... I saved some for you. Should I make you the bacon brownies instead? I can do that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who I Would Be

From the Heart

Finding perspective