Recipe fails and Cauliflower Crust Pizza...!

I tried to modify Paleo Fig Fudge balls... 
I got mixed responses on this one from my xfit friends... I think they were just being nice. The coco on the outside was a little too bitter. I liked it because it prevented me from consuming 10 in a row... and they sort of look like truffles. Sort of?

 Then I wanted to try it with Almonds. 
This picture makes me laugh. My food processor does not like almonds and plums together. Didn't even get past the first step. Oh yeah, I used plums instead of figs because they're cheaper :). I think the plums are equally as good, but they are stickier. Fail fail fail.

Then my awesome WOD buddy and wonderful friend, Christie, shared her Chocolate Coconut Bark. SOOOOO good! Like, crack good. Thank God I only had a sample of this to eat with all of my invisible roommates. I would have single handedly consumed this whole recipe.
Whole foods pumpkin soup... YUM. And their barbecue chicken :). 

I went to my best friend's little brother's Bat Mitzvah. Very cool! I learned that the Torah is written upside down and the pages are backwards. This led to confusion and embarrassment in the back row of the Synagogue. Between dropping the Torah, the Rabbi interrupting the service to ask it be picked up, and dropping the challah bread at the end of the service, the back row was earning some serious points in the Jewish community. Anyways, I cheated at dinner. They put this in front of me. What was I supposed to do?!
I was out of a lot of things this morning, so I ate apples and eggs for breakfast? It was actually pretty good! Then I went skiing and to Pazzo's for lunch. I became extremely bitter when my Mom got to consume this calzone while I ate a salad and vegetable soup. W. T. eF. 
So I remembered this wonderful recipe I found on pinterest for Cauliflower Crust Pizza!!! I made this for dinner. Not quite the real deal, still delicious and SUPER easy! Not good if you don't do dairy though.
The snow storm was super fun this weekend! I loved shoveling my car out for exercise instead of going to crossfit. Then when I came home the next morning there was a foot more of snow. Then God invented boyfriends. I love you, God.


This post is a little heavy on the desserts. Whops :). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I Would Be

From the Heart

Chopsticks