Chocolate problems...

Remember my obsession with cake pops? My friend Kregie made this for me. I had to eat it... it's only polite. And it was Nutella flavored, so you really can't not eat something Nutella flavored. Have you seen pinterest? Half the recipes on there are Nutella flavored... because: Women. Love. Nutella. 
I made more cauliflower crust pizza. This time I was more successful at making it actually taste like pizza because I added a TON of sauce, and cheese on top this time. Sooooo much dairy. It was delicious. 
Sweet potato + honey + cinnamon = pretty delish. 
I was having some serious dessert problems this week. And when I say problems I mean cravings that I filled. Believe it or not, these are ALL paleo. Therefore, they are GOOD for me and my soul. 


I'll start at the left. PaleOMG Sweet Potato Brownies! AMAZINGLY delicious! I got the crossfit and yogi approval. I also do a lot of yoga. When I am a teacher you should probably take my class because it will be the best class ever.  
Avocado Chocolate Pudding. Oh my dear lord. This tastes exactly like pudding, except that you can convince yourself it is healthy. At least I can.
PaleOMG Fudgy Brownies. My partner in crime, AKA Christie, made these. They were less fudgy than I had hoped but I still popped 4 in a row into my mouth, so you can interpret that however you want. 

I did eat some real food. Guess where I found this recipe?! I guess you'll have to click on the link to find out. Tomato Cream Chicken Sausage Pasta. Super easy and yummy. A+. 

I went to The Keg with my friend Ashleigh. I can't afford anything there so I got Escargot for $6... because that's paleo right? Probably not... The snail and mushrooms were at least. It was close.  I did not eat the bread.
DO NOT FREAK OUT. THIS IS PALEO. 
Don't question it, and consume. You'll be happy you did. 
Dear lord. I can't figure out why I am not losing weight?

"Cheap" study food from Whole Foods. I was super bitter when Cory made my put the edamame back. Stupid soy. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I Would Be

From the Heart

Chopsticks