Chopsticks

So I had a really sad experience yesterday. I walked into a Starbucks to go study and I wasn’t allowed to eat a cake pop. Worse, the barista told me he had just got the brownies out just for me! I must look like I like chocolate a lot. Or maybe, like I said before, most women like chocolate so he made an assumption. Anyways, I decided in that moment that I must make these Paleo Fig Fudge Balls. It’s about substitutions friends! And I have been meaning to make a really delicious dessert lately because I promised my dear friend Katy I would send her some love in the form of food. She lives in OK. It’s really sad. Don’t get me started. BTW, she also has a blog . She’s extremely intelligent. I learn about issues I didn’t even know existed.

I added coconut milk to my sweet potatoes in the morning because it was a little dry without. Good move Danielle. This was delicious. (and then I put the spinach and eggs on top)


Then I ate this “blackened salmon.” Yeah, I know. It’s not blackened, it’s charred. But the inside doesn’t look too bad! It was edible. I told you I am learning.


Then I ate at Bombay Bowl. I ate too fast to take a picture for you. Super easy to eat Paleo there though! They have a ton of vegan and gluten free options which eliminates most of the dairy and grains, and no legumes of course, and then you add MEAT. Then I had another Paleo muffin, but this time it was apple banana. I told you I eat more than three times a day.

This movie scene is glorious. 

Watch it and tell me it doesn’t make you happy. The other day I saw this kid spinning and thought to myself, if we all decided to spin more often the world would be a better place. Or maybe just roll down a grassy hill.

You want to know what I learned yesterday?

  1. Honey was the old Neosporin. Apparently the honey causes osmotic pressure around the bacterial cells and bursts them. Pretty COOL.
  2. Red Yeast Rice is a holistic alternative for Lipitor! Did you know Lipitor is the number 1 prescribed medication in the US? The active ingredient in both (stains) is the same. Those Chinese people are so smart. 

Comments

  1. I love you. Also, if you're ever in a kissing contest (or charity kiss-off), honey is great to take in between kisses. It'll keep you from getting mono.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said... extremely intelligent :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who I Would Be

From the Heart